Friday, June 6, 2008

Powerful Video Portrays Redemption

Here at Redeemed Girl Ministires we love testimonies of transformed lives. When the broken is made whole, the sick made well, the captive ...set free. We believe in a God who changes lives by His power and for His glory.
Jesus redeems our lives when we receive His payment for our sin. In turn, He takes our broken lives and makes something beautiful.

A good friend of mine recently emailed me this video...it is amazing! Watch and see the power of redemption! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

Oh yes, by the way, for the record....my cardboard sign would read....

front side:
wild, drunk, and hurting party girl
back side:
REDEEMED GIRL!

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old is gone, the new has
come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

2 comments:

SheriYates said...

I just saw this eariler today and posted it to my blog. I found out that if you sign up for Youtube and link your blogger, you can post the video directly to your blog (so you don't have to link it). Just fyi.

"IGNITE THE FLAME" said...

I heard you on point of view today and I was blessed! I am a few years older then you, but joked that I could have been a character on sex and the city! Praise God I am redeemed! and loving true freedom! Thanks for what you do... and well it's what I want to do! I volunteered this year with a local women's center who mentors young girls, and WOW, lies, lies, lies! Praying for more truth!